- Smart Financial Planning
After a thorough review of your financial goals, we use three stages to formulate a comprehensive plan. Then we meet with you to ensure you have a clear understanding of the results and next steps.
Smart Financial Planning for Your Future
Financial Planning with HG Wealth Management is "Smart Financial Planning." We work with our clients in reviewing their financial situation. We study and review their various goals, strategies, and choices. We detail our recommendations and create a plan of action. We then assist in implementation. We typically review the following for our clients:
- Life, Long-Term Disability, and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Home, Auto, and Umbrella Liability Insurance
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Cash Flow and Family Budget
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
Our 3-Stage Financial Planning Process
- Stage One: An introductory meeting where we discuss what you want to accomplish and how we can help. We outline the scope of the financial planning engagement and its price. If there is a good fit between us, we move forward by signing the contract.
- Stage Two: This stage shifts to the client. We will request a list of documents needed to produce your plan. We rely on the client to provide us with timely and accurate personal information. We have data-gathering worksheets to help you with this process.
- Stage Three: We prepare the final plan. We complete this final plan with a detailed description of your present situation and an action plan. This plan includes prioritized steps to implement any changes that we recommend.
A final meeting delivers the plan and answers any questions you might have. It is critical to have a clear idea of what to expect. Following these steps will promote a productive and pleasant experience.